Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Data Visualization Using Google Maps: the Hard Way and the Easy Way

I came back after a really long time. I promise that I will try to update it more frequently. Some months ago, I established this blog and added some post but without much description for users. If you are wondering what those posts are really about, I have fully formatted nice article of my mine explaining the detailed procedure to create those embedding Google Maps and Google Earth. Interested readers can read the paper and have a look on my previous post in following order to understand the whole process.

1) Embedded Google map created from Google Fusion Table

2) Google Earth Embedding

3) Area of Germany by Federal states dispalyed as Markers

4) Area of Germany by Federal States displayed as Regions

No comments:

Post a Comment